Start your day with a cup of warm water with the juice of half a lemon instead of that cup of coffee.
The benefits are so good that it’s hard to ignore:
- It improves your immune system. Lemons are rich in vitamin C and potassium. Vitamin C is an excellent fighter against colds and potassium stimulates brain and nerve functions, while it is regulating the blood pressure.
- Ph-balance values. This is the key to good health.
- Helps in losing weight. Lemons help us to reduce our appetite so we are not constantly thinking about food. The result is helping you loose weight easier.
- Facilitate digestion. Warm water stimulates the gastrointestinal tract-waves of muscle contractions and lemons are rich in minerals and vitamins that help fight toxins.
- Helps us as natural diuretics. Lemon juice helps to clean unwanted substances from the body.
- Cleans the skin. Vitamin C helps fight acne and wrinkles. Lemon water cleans toxins from the blood, which keeps the skin clean.
- Hydrates the lymphatic system. This prevents dehydration and increases the secretion of adrenaline. When our body is dehydrated, it usually does not perform functions properly, which lead to stress, accumulation of toxins etc…
The recipe cannot be more simple. A cup water and the juice of half a lemon. By following this routine every morning, do not be surprised if your days seem a lot brighter.
After a half an hour you can eat your breakfast. If you’d like to get calcium and iron from your breakfast we recommend to try carob syrup. It will give you 3 times more calcium than milk and its rich in iron and phosphor.
Source: – Organic Health